" A Tax Delayed is a Tax Reduced"
Reduction (or Deferment) of Income Taxes via
Accelerated Depreciation: Cost Segregation Analysis
Reduction (or Deferment) of Capital Gains Taxes via
Internal Revenue Code Sec. 1031
Reduction of Estate Taxes via
Fractional Interests in Real Estate
Reduction of Real Estate Taxes via
Challenging Assessor's Estimated Values
How to get financial independence?
- Develop a reliable source of passive income.
- Allow that source to work for you.
- Keep abreast of your alternatives.
See the Walgreens at the top of the page? That can be a money machine!
- The building is rented by Walgreens who pays rent to the landlord.
- Walgreens also pays for the taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc.
- The landlord is free from management duties.
- The landlord receives a "net rent" from a reliable source.
If the investor has a good accountant, the landlord may protect from taxes most of his income for a number of years.