Combine investment grade properties and tax strategies.
How to get financial independence?
- Develop a reliable source of passive income.
- Allow that source to work for you.
- Keep abreast of your alternatives.
See the Walgreens at the top of the page? That can be a money machine!
- The building is rented by Walgreens who pays rent to the landlord.
- Walgreens also pays for the taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc.
- The landlord is free from management duties.
- The landlord receives a "net rent" from a reliable source.
If the investor has a good accountant, the landlord may protect from taxes most of his income for a number of years.