GGMC was created as a family business to acquire, manage and improve real estate projects. It started with apartment buildings in Los Angeles, California, then expanded into shopping centers and single tenant locations in Dallas and Fort Worth.
Its management team has over 30 years experience in managing and maintaing hundreds of properties throughout the country encompassing well over 2 million square feet.
433 N. Camden Drive, 4th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
How to get financial independence?
- Develop a reliable source of passive income.
- Allow that source to work for you.
- Keep abreast of your alternatives.
See the Walgreens at the top of the page? That can be a money machine!
- The building is rented by Walgreens who pays rent to the landlord.
- Walgreens also pays for the taxes, insurance, maintenance, etc.
- The landlord is free from management duties.
- The landlord receives a "net rent" from a reliable source.
If the investor has a good accountant, the landlord may protect from taxes most of his income for a number of years.